We offer . . .
• Wardrobe consulting
• Style makeovers
• Personal shopping
• Closet editing
• Attire planning for travel
• Outfit selection for special occasions
At Barry Chic, we help you create the right outfits and wardrobe for your body and lifestyle. Our larger goal is to help you look great and feel great—confident about your appearance and liking what you see, both in your closet and on yourself. Whether you need help with a single outfit or your entire wardrobe, we can give you the tools to put forth the image you want.
Wardrobe and Styling Services
Our services are specific to each client and can include:
- Wardrobe and style consulting — Analyze your desired image, your lifestyle, and how to dress your body shape to define your personal style and create a wardrobe plan that works for you
- Closet editing — Identify which items are flattering, age appropriate, and stylish, and discover how they can work together in a variety of looks
- Event styling — Create just the right look for special events, such as weddings, reunions, company functions, engagement photos, and formal occasions
- Personal shopping —Locate the outfits and accessories needed to complete your wardrobe and to fit current seasons and trends
- Packing services — Select and pack coordinated outfits for business or pleasure trips
- Speaking engagements — Topics include appropriate workplace attire, dressing for your body type, and investing your wardrobe budget wisely
- And more — Have a need you don’t see here? Just ask how we can help!
Who We Serve
We serve male and female clients of all ages and budgets. People we help find solutions for include:
- New moms having difficulty dressing their changed body
- Professionals seeking to sharpen their workplace image
- People or groups with a special occasion coming up
- Travelers who need help with outfit selection, combinations, or packing
- People needing to find flattering styles after weight loss or weight gain
- People entering a new stage of life, such as starting a new career or retiring
- Anyone who needs a change and a confidence boost
In a nutshell: if you have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear, Barry Chic can help.
Depending on the services you select, Barry Chic can work in your home, at shopping sites, via Skype, in Lisa’s gallery, or in a combination that suits your needs. We can create custom packages, ongoing service plans, and a la carte assistance.
Le Petit Package
1 hour preliminary visit & evaluation:
- Discuss goals, lifestyle, personal style, image, etc. and plan strategy.
4 hour wardrobe consultation:
- Examine and edit wardrobe, determine what stays, what goes and what can be changed or altered.
- Merchandise and organize clothing, shoes and accessories.
- Shop for wardrobe and organizational items are missing.
- Show you how to pull it all together creating new looks.
1 hour follow up visit
- Personal style guide with photos of your looks and a reference section.
*additional hours are billed at $75/hour, trip charge will apply if further than 30 miles from Madison
Includes Petit Package PLUS: 4 additional hours
Will personally guide you through the final steps of your closet transformation including:
- Shopping with you to select needed wardrobe and/or organizational items
- Finish organizing/merchandising with items we selected
- Create additional looks with new wardrobe items
Includes Petit Package and Complet Package PLUS: Additional 6 hours
- Next season refresher (fall/winter or spring/summer)
- Transform closet for current season including tips on storage of off season items
- Shopping with you for current season trends/ needed items
- Create new looks for the new season
- Update personal style guide with new looks and reference section
*additional hours are billed at $50/hour, trip charge
Give the Gift of Fashion
At Barry Chic, we help people create the right outfits and wardrobe for their bodies and lifestyles. Our larger goal is to help people look great and feel great. Buy a gift certificate for yourself or for someone else towards your style consultation or Le Petit Package!
Note: Gift certificates may be used for services only (not for use in Barry Chic Boutique).